Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This official launch of this blog

This the official launch of this blog . . .

Up until now I have put little to no effort into this blog, because of a host of reasons, such as completing my the restoration of my wife's 1967 Vespa SS180 and documenting the whole thing over two years on this blog.

A little over two years ago I began researching how to restore a scooter. I spent hundreds of hours talking with people, using forums, reading books, etc. I was bummed that there was not a blog or website where a meticulous person documented everything s/he learned about restoration and presenting the different options to the readers -- something really in-depth. I could not (and still can not) find this website; therefore I made it. I documented everything I learned and called ATTENTION to all of my mistakes to take the frustration out of restoration for newbies and novices as well as to share technical information on the specific model.

So here I go again, beginning the restoration process of my 1962 TV175 S.3 a little smarter than last time. I will share each step of the way you with guys. As always I welcome/request comments.

No comments: