Thursday, August 9, 2007

More TV 175 S3 Photos

Above is a photo of ScooterHelp.com's TV175 S3. He documents the restoration of his TV and provides PDFs of parts and manual books for many different types of scoots. Check him out.Above are photos of an original TV, which was sold by Scooters O at some point in the past. My goal is to paint my TV the original cream color and keep any and all distinctive Italian traits (if there are any . . . I need to research) to the bike as it lived its riding life in Italy. I will post the DBU color info when I paint the bike. There are Lambretta paint books available for purchase, which will prove helpful if you are restoring your own Lammy. I was lucky enough to receive the paint code I want from Stu Werner. In the past it was very difficult to obtain this info and NO ONE was sharing, I've heard.Above is a picture of my TV in its current state . . . note the original paint and red seat. Looks like the one from the "Is this my TV?" Blog post below, right?

No comments: