Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lambretta Children's Clothing

Children's Lambretta clothing for sale.
I need to raise $450 for the electronic ignition set-up I want for my TV175. I'm a high school English teacher and a proud dad to a 2.5 year old, which means to my Lambretta it needs to wait a long time for parts money. It is my goal to completely rebuild the engine this summer and then some. In order to do that I need to buy my BGM electronic ignition. So I am creating a fundraising event for my TV. I am selling applique Lambrettas (think iron-on patches which are iron & sewn on and totally safe in the washing machine and will handle toddler abuse) on onesies for infants through 24 months. Pictured above is my son wearing one my shirts (Note: I have not added the cross stitching around the profile yet, which will add a nice subtle texture to it and make very durable).

I have a variety of templates, which include Series I, II, III, & a couple Lambros. Personally, I have always wanted to dress my son in a Lambretta shirt and I think he looks cute and stylish in this one-of-a-kind Lambretta shirt.

Onesies are for sale at $15.00 plus postage. I have a variety of fabrics that are friendly to both boys and/or girls. I just need to know the size of onesie, the model of Lammy you want, and gender of the child. I can use a color thread or a clear thread (basically invisible). Just let me know. If you are a LCUSA member you can PM me at JeremyJSutton.

No comments: