Sunday, March 16, 2008

Reference: TV175

I found this TV175 S.3 posted on lambretta.org by Alex from Casa (I believe) and took the pictures so I can reference them when I begin restoring my TV. The more pictures I can get, especially stock, the better because they really help you be specific about what does and does not go on your bike or what should be painted a certain color or not. It helps keep you period specific or true.

This bike is either a 1962 or 1963. You can tell by the cowls -- no chrome finishers it just reads Lambretta. My TV is a 1962. I personally prefer how the earlier Series III look for the TV. It's cleaner in my opinion. Not too much going on.

You can sort off see the stock switch-side perch in the picture below. Not super easy to find original ones of those, but I was lucky and did find one.

The seat and frame I have are in near mint condition, but in red. My seat frame looks similar to the one below in quality.

3 comments:

Pathros said...

Hi:

That is my lambretta you have on your blog.

Rob

Pathros said...

It's a 1962 and it's one of the very early ones made #2727
out of 37,749

Rob

Scooter Couple said...

Thx Rob!

She's a beaut!