Sunday, March 16, 2014

Update on build

With two full-time working parents (usually more than 40 hour weeks) and a 7-year-old and 4-year-old children and a puppy I have NO time to conquer building my bike.  Not to mention the fast paced life of living in the SF Bay Area.

My goal when I bought this TV175 was to have it completely built by the time I turned 40-years-old.  That happened in October.  I decided then that it is more important to me to have a bike done that I am riding than a bike waiting for me to complete it. 

Therefore, I hired Josh Snow to paint it and Mike Analt to build.  Both of these gents are working on it.  Josh is close to spraying it and Mike is near done with the engine build.

The goal is to have a complete bike by the end of this summer.

Photos and stories to follow later on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This Post makes me want to build a bike now before I have a family

Mario said...

Delicious strange and beautiful.
y8

friv